Expert, reliable Patio Builder/Layer services in and around Buckinghamshire with a very personal touch.
If you are looking for a perfectionist to revitalise the grounds of your property then you need to speak to Ashley! Having worked on numerous patio projects, commercial and residential, large and small – him and his small team are able to offer a high quality service fuelled by a wealth of experience at an attractive price-point.
Our Patio & Landscaping Gallery
“…had some great patio suggestions about how best to lay out the garden, including doing some quick sketches for us. Ashley was very personable and we enjoyed having him around during the job, as he always kept us in the loop with and decisions throughout the process.”
Jamie Reeve, High Wycombe, Bucks
Our Various Patio Options
If you are thinking about renovating your property or garden, we’d love to provide you with a free patio quote. In order for us to tailor the quote, you may wish to consider the following;
- The Patio Slabs – Limestone, sandstone, slate, natural stone, granite, concrete,
- The Patio Jointing – Thin, thick, uniform, random, bright, dark, bird-mouth or flat…
- The Patio Size - Would you like uniformity with all the same sized slabs? Or a mixed size selection? What type of furniture will you be using on it?
- The Patio Shape – Will it be curved? Would you like to integrate stones or flowerbeds etc?
- Whats happening around the Patio? Could you need some Turfing or Plant schemes to finish the project and set the patio off?
Our other Landscaping Services you may be interested in…
Get a Quick Patio Quote!
Just fill in the quick contact form below and we’ll be in touch as soon as possible…
Patio Builder Bucks. Patios & Landscaping Services by an experienced Landscape Gardener – Ashley Foulkes.
We install patios throughout the whole of Buckinghamshire so you won’t pay anything towards our travelling expenses if you live in Stokenchurch, High Wycombe, Risborough, Holmer Green, Amersham, Chalfont, Beaconsfield, Gerrards Cross, Marlow, just the materials and labour.